Rx7 info: 1981 Rx7 GSL, Tornado Silver
- '91 Turbo II engine with custom front mount intercooler.
- California BAR approved.
- Aluminum flywheel w/6 puck clutch.
engine swap notes and pictures.
- Previous engine setups.
- Elford front spoiler* with integrated PIAA fog/driving lights.
- Lighting: Cibie' H4 headlights. LED brake/running/turn lights. Custom taillights
- 80mm Racing Beat DP
- 80mm RB presilencer (track) or Random Technology CATs
- 3" mandrel pipe to Racing Beat 3rd gen muffler.
Sound bites: Track setup, Borla muffler coldstart and idle. Rev it up...
NOTE: for reference adjust your volume to 101 db on the low idle! Then you will hear 111 db (ouch) during the revs. This is too loud for some race tracks.
- Suspension Techniques springs, Konis, urethane bushings on front suspension, adjustable lower control arms.
- Panasport 15"x6" with 205/50-15 Bridgestone RE-71R
- SS brake lines. Hawk HP+ pads.
- Rear end: Miata Torsen with 4.1:1. Moser custom axles. Mazdaspeed urethane bushings on lower links.
- Modified TII transmission.
- Stereo upgrades. Boost, Oil temp, EGT gauges. LED instrument cluster lighting & indicators.
All rights reserved on photos © John Schubert.
This page has been accessed times.
$Date: 2019-02-11 18:05:55 -0800 (Mon, 11 Feb 2019) $